Stand beside the masters in their kitchens, castles, and wineries and learn the secrets of this hidden Italian gem, Piemonte. Discover flavors of the Piemonte’s history, wines, and world-class cuisine.
From wine on the hills overlooking Torino to historical estates in Barolo to fresh-handmade agnolotti, prepare to indulge in the best the region has to offer.
Fall 2022: October 26 – November 4
Spring 2023: May 3-12 (Special Wine Maker Tour Experience)
Fall 2023: October 18-27
Custom Tours: Customized Dates and Itinerary TBD
Your tour package includes
- Round-trip airport transfers from Caselle airport in Torino (TRN)
- 8 nights in luxurious accommodations
- 8 breakfasts
- 3 lunches with local wines
- 3 aperitivi (small plates/heavy appetizers with wines)
- 2 multiple course wine pairing lunches
- 4 multiple course wine pairing dinners
- 6 wine tastings
- 2 guided walking sightseeing city tours
- Piedmontese cheese tastings
- Private deluxe climate controlled motor coach
- All lodging, taxes, fees
- Select small group tour, 10 people or less
- Lodging at unique 4-star and 5-star accommodations
- Wine dinners at Michelin star level restaurants
- Private winery tours not available to the general public
- Wine pairing dinner at the University of Gastronomical Sciences, home of the Slow Food movement
- Private and exclusive tours of the prominent villas, castles and historical sites
- Private hands on cooking class with personal local chef
- Professional guided walking tours of the cities of Torino (Turin) and Aosta
- Visits to the villages of Barolo and Barbaresco
- Expert Italian-English liaison and local guides throughout the entire tour
- Optional truffle hunt with local “Trifulau” (truffle hunter) and truffle dog
On this guided tour, you will walk for about 1-4 hours daily across cobblestone streets, vineyards and a few hills.
For pricing and detailed itinerary see our detailed Passion for Piemonte brochure.