Stand beside the masters in their kitchens, castles, and wineries and learn the secrets of this hidden Italian gem, Piemonte. Discover flavors of the Piemonte’s history, wines, and world-class cuisine.
From wine on the hills overlooking Torino to historical estates in Barolo to fresh-handmade agnolotti, prepare to indulge in the best the region has to offer.
Your tour package includes
- Round-trip airport transfers from Caselle airport in Torino (TRN)
- 8 nights in handpicked residences
- 8 breakfasts
- 3 lunches with local wines
- 3 aperitivi (small plates/bites with wines)
- 2 multiple course wine pairing lunches
- 4 multiple course wine pairing dinners
- 6 wine tastings
- 2 guided walking sightseeing city tours
- Expert local guides
- English speaking liaison throughout the entire tour
- Private deluxe climate controlled motor coach
- All lodging, taxes, and fees
- Guided tour of Torino, capital of Piemonte region
- Lodging at unique 5-star level residences
- Wine dinners at Michelin star level restaurants
- Private winery tours not available to the general public
- Tour of Castle of Grinzane Cavour
- Visit, guided tour, and wine tasting at Fontanafredda (famous Barolo estate and producer)
- Wine pairing dinner at the University of Gastronomical Sciences, home of the Slow Food movement
- Private and exclusive tours of the prominent villas, castles and historical sites
- Private hands on cooking class with personal local chef
- Visits to the villages of Barolo and Barbaresco
- Education and tasting of local and unknown Piemonte wines
- Guided tour of Aosta, capital of Valle d’Aosta region
- Guided Truffle hunt (Optional)
On this guided tour, you will walk for about 1-4 hours daily across cobblestone streets, vineyards and a few hills.
For pricing and detailed itinerary see our detailed Passion for Piemonte brochure.