Walk the streets of the city of Verona and become part of its history. From Roman times when the “Arena di Verona” served as the center of all activity to times of myth and legend made famous by Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet”; Verona is a magical place!
From the birthplace of Amarone together we will traverse north into the Alto-Adige region and you will experience its unique wines, foods, history, and lifestyle. Tasting wine in the vineyards on the hills of the Dolomites, historical estates in Veneto, fresh-handmade tortellini… prepare to indulge in the best the two regions have to offer.
Your tour package includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers from Venezia (VCE)
- 7 nights in handpicked residences
- 7 breakfasts
- 1 dinner with local wines
- 2 aperitivi (small plates/bites with wines)
- 2 multiple course wine pairing lunches
- 3 multiple course wine pairing dinners
- 7 wine tastings
- 1 guided walking sightseeing city tour
- 1 guided walking tour of famous/historic Abby
- Expert local guides
- English speaking liaison throughout the entire tour
- Private deluxe climate controlled motor coach
- All lodging, taxes, and fees
- Guided tour of Verona, the city of marble, the Arena, and Romeo and Juliet
- Education and tasting of all local and unknown Veneto wines
- Visit, tour and wine tasting at Azienda Agricola Giuseppe Quintarelli (famous Amarone estate and producer)
- Visit, tour and wine tasting at Elisabetta Foradori
- Hands-on cooking class with local expert chef
- Guided tour and wine tasting at the Abbazia di Novacella, the second oldest winery in Italy and still a functioning Abby in modern times
On this guided tour, you will walk for about 1-4 hours daily across cobblestone streets, vineyards and a few hills.
The following trips can be added, on request, at the end of the tour:
For pricing and detailed itinerary see our Verona to the Dolomiti brochure.