Walk the streets of the city of Verona and become part of its history. From Roman times when the “Arena di Verona” served as the center of all activity to times of myth and legend made famous by Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet”; Verona is a magical place!
From the birthplace of Amarone together we will traverse north into the Alto-Adige region and you will experience its unique wines, foods, history, and lifestyle. Tasting wine in the vineyards on the hills of the Dolomites, historical estates in Veneto, fresh-handmade tortellini… prepare to indulge in the best the two regions have to offer.
Fall 2023: September 28-October 6
Custom Tours: Customized Dates and Itinerary TBD
Your tour package includes:
- Round-trip airport transfers from Venezia (VCE)
- 7 nights in luxurious accommodations
- 7 breakfasts
- 1 dinner with local wines
- 2 aperitivi (small plates/bites with wines)
- 2 multiple course wine pairing lunches
- 3 multiple course wine pairing dinners
- 7 wine tastings
- 1 guided walking sightseeing city tour
- 1 guided walking tour of famous/historic Abby
- Private deluxe climate controlled motor coach
- All lodging, taxes, and fees
- Select small group tour, 10 people or less
- Lodging at unique 4-star accommodations
- Wine dinners at Michelin star level restaurants
- Private winery tours not available to the general public
- Wine Expedition (wine tasting as we hike through the Dolomites)
- Private hands on cooking class with personal local chef
- Guided tour of Verona, city of marble, the Arena, and Romeo and Juliet
- Education and tasting of all local and unknown Veneto wines
- Visit, tour and wine tasting at Azienda Agricola Giuseppe Quintarelli (famous Amarone estate and producer)
- Visit, tour and wine tasting at Elisabetta Foradori
- Expert Italian-English liaison and local guides throughout the entire tour
- Guided tour and wine tasting at the Abbazia di Novacella, second oldest winery in Italy and still a functioning Abby in modern times
On this guided tour, you will walk for about 1-4 hours daily across cobblestone streets, vineyards and a few hills.
The following trips can be added, on request, at the end of the tour:
For pricing and detailed itinerary see our Verona to the Dolomiti brochure.